Sunday, December 11, 2005

Songs in my head

HELP! I woke up this morning with the theme song from The Love Boat in my head and I can't get it out. If there is a God, this isn't very funny. This is what I would call abusing your position of authority. I can't take it! Captain Stubing, Julie McCoy, Gopher, Isaac and Doc. The entire cheesy gang. They're all sitting inside my head with those goophy fake 70's smiles. You people are killing me. Get out of my head. Enough is enough. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Lisa Sadikman said...

Okay, that's weird because I had THE VERY SAME SONG stuck in MY head yesterday - except I was sort of enjoying it and actually half singing, half humming it out loud until Ella told me to please stop singing because she didn't like that tune.

Must be a Duke thing ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home