Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006 Predictions

I've got nothing better to do at the moment so I thought I'd jump on the 2006 predictions bandwagon. Here we go...

1. I will double my blog readership from 5 to 10 people.
2. I'll find out that my blog traffic meter was off and I actually still have just 5 readers.
3. None of the remaining predictions on the list will ever materialize
4. Dubya will finally step down with the following speech: "I lied. People died. You all cried. It's time for me to step aside."
5. Everybody in an Internet startup will realize they can't make any money and will find a job in real estate.
6. Everybody in real estate will realize they can't make any money and will find a job in a hedge fund.
7. Everybody in a hedge fund will realize they can't make any money and will find a job with an Internet startup.
8. I will win the lottery, bet it all on Google and double my winnings in 6 months. Google will then be caught in an Enron/Worldcom/Healthsouth scale scandal and since I will not have sold any of my Google stock, I will then proceed to lose every last penny.
9. My wife will find out I never sold my Google stock like I said I would and we'll get in the fight of the year. I'll then sleep on the couch for the rest of the week.
10. I will end the year just as confused as I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home