Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sesame Street Mysteries

I've been watching a lot more Sesame Street lately and I've been wondering a few things. Here's my Top 10 list:

Elmo... Grover in a red costume?
Oscar the Grouch... Cookie Monster in a green costume?
Snufalufagus... Real or Big Bird tripping on acid?
Cookie Monster... So many crumbs... Does he actually ever swallow any of the damn cookie?
Bert... Why just one eyebrow and why doesn't he get it cut?
Ernie... Why doesn't he have any eyebrows?
Ernie and Bert... Well... you know the question.
Oscar the Grouch... What happens to him when the garbage truck collects the garbage?
Elmo... Why does he get his own show? What's so special about him?
The Count... Why just two teeth? He doesn't bite. Just counts.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know the voice of Elmo is done by a big black guy. I guess I am going to sterio type big black guys and say that I wouldn't expect a them to be able to do a voice like Elmo's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home