Thursday, January 26, 2006

What to wear

Do you remember the good old days when there was either casual or formal attire? How I long for those days. Every time I get a party invitation these days, I need to reference a fashion dictionary just to understand what I'm supposed to do. Let's see... There's business casual, business dressy, casual dressy, dressy casual, smart casual, sporty casual, casual elegant, active casual, and the list goes on and on and on. And whatever I do, everyone else in the room seems to have referenced a different fashion dictionary. If I go with the slacks and sports coat, they're all in jeans. If I go with jeans and a t-shirt, they're inevitably in Armani suits. I give up. I can't win. I need to move to Siberia where things aren't so complicated.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you'd wear to a Pizza eating contest. You'd wear a skirt, sissy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home